If you are looking to stay within the local area and would like to advertise for a mutual exchange, please let us know.

We can advertise your requirements on our mutual exchange register HERE.

If you have already identified someone you would like to swap houses with, you must both complete an application form and have approval from both landlords in advance of agreeing to move.

The Association will not permit a mutual exchange if the circumstances are not in conjunction with the Association's Allocation Policy – please refer to our allocations policy for further information on mutual exchange HERE.