Welfare Benefits Advice
We understand that tenant’s financial circumstances may have been affected by the pandemic and current cost of living crisis.
Did you know that we have Benefits Advisers available for face to face or phone appointments on the following days:
Nick provides a service via GEMAP and is available on a Wednesday for BHA tenants.
Stuart provides a service via Connect Community Trust on a Tuesday afternoon and all day Thursday.
Our Advisers can help with the following:
• Check you are in receipt of your full benefit entitlement.
• Assist with benefit claims and completion of application forms.
• Help with any benefit-related issues.
• Assist with appeals and representation at tribunals.
• Advise on debt-related matters.
• Support tenants with budgeting.
Please contact our office on 0141 773 0202 and we will be happy to arrange an appointment for you.